Really feels like Europe is entering a new Covid-19 phase:
- Spain deaths fall 4 days in row
- Italy sees first drop in ICU cases
- Cases levelling out in France
- German doubling rate slows to 18 days
- Austria & Denmark easing lockdowns from next week
Two additional @NHSuk facilities now being created following the successful #NHSNightingale project in London, with major roles played by #Construction companies and #FacMan service providers. https://t.co/yT4pMssb4f
"The economy, as Covid-19 has made painfully clear, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment, dependent on healthy systems. And green investment is increasingly recognised as the best route to prosperity."