Only three days to go!
Join WMBA at the largest waste management show in the UK
See us on stand 4K52, between 12-14 September at the NEC in Birmingham.
The Waste Management Brokers Association (WMBA) was formed in 2017 by a group of three leading waste management brokers with a mutual desire to raise the profile of the outsourced waste collection and processing model.
We will be discussing the WMBA objectives:
- Promote the Broker model as a viable and beneficial waste management solution.
- Raise awareness of brokerage to Corporate Buyers.
- Represent the Broker model within the waste management industry with a strong and consistent voice for example to Enforcement Authorities and Legislative Bodies.
- Professionalise our management of the Supply Chain.
- Determine a Code of Practice which underpins class leading performance of all WMBA members.
- Build a Central Compliance Database.
- Foster good working relationships with other waste industry Trade Associations.
- Launch of WMBA’s Code of Practice as the definitive guide to providing service excellence.
Register here for the event
If you’d like to book an appointment to meet us at the show, email email@example.com or call us today on 0114 251 8810 or just simply drop in and have a coffee with us at the event.
We hope to see you there!